- Ontologies Mapping on the Pistoia Alliance web site
- Status: Ontologies Mapping is now part of the FAIR Implementation project.
- Publication of our short review entitled "Ontology mapping for semantically enabled applications" in Drug Discovery Today 2019
- Phase 4: mapped 54 ontologies in the laboratory analytics domain. Thirteen of these mappings wer compared with a silver standard.
- Phase 3: implemented a prototype Ontologies Mapping Service for 10 mappings between 5 public ontologies in the Phenotype and Disease domains (below).
- Publication of our paper entitled “Matching disease and phenotype ontologies in the ontology alignment initiative” in J Biomedical Semantics 2016
***Contact Ian Harrow about joining the Community of Interest***